Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Baby Joey | {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer}

I was very excited to be able to photograph this 14 day new little guy!!  He belongs to a good friend of mine that I had not seen in years.  I had a fabulous time during his session....met his daddy for the first time, caught up with his mommy....and of course, got to spend several hours enjoying his sweet little face.  What's not to enjoy!?  He is dreamy in every way!  I only wish they lived in Brownsburg so that I could get easy access to baby snuggles!  Check him out!










{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: