Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New props are my drug of choice! :)

Getting new stuff is fun.  I think most people would agree.  And getting new props and backgrounds for my work is no different!  I LOVE getting new items to use, especially for my newborn portrait work.  I can hardly go shopping anywhere without wondering if I could fit a baby into something!!  lol Recently, I also purchased my first new background in a long time.  It's a beautiful light gray with a soft white floral type pattern on it.  It's has a very fresh, clean look and I think it's perfect for baby girls.  I like it so much, I almost wish I could buy it in a wallpaper and put it in a room in my house!  :)  And also not surprising to anyone with a toddler, when I am playing with new things, my daughter always tries her best to get involved.  As you can see, she needed to see if she could fit in the "baby box."  She makes me laugh!



No comments: