Thursday, April 4, 2013

She's baaaack! :)

Meet Ariel....again!  :)  This gorgeous gal was actually my first official high school senior that wasn't a relative or the friend of a relative.  As a photographer, in the beginning, I worried about not getting enough good images.  I didn't have the confidence, then, to rely on my knowledge and skill, and I frequently doubted myself.  Because of that, I would shoot....and shoot....and shoot.  I think Ariel's high school senior session was about 7 hours long and I'm not even exaggerating!  And luckily for me, she just rolled with it and looked stunning the entire time.  We ended up with amazing images of her and I have always thought that she is partly to thank for my success since then.  People saw the photos of her and contacted me for their sessions.  And now we fast forward to the present and she is graduating again, this time from college.  When she contacted me for senior portraits again, it was unexpected, but definitely a good surprise!  Our session was not 7 hours long this time, not even close!  But in true Ariel fashion, she looked as stunning as ever!  Congratulations, Ariel!!  Wishing you all the best in whatever lies ahead of you!!  :)





No comments: